Weekly Yoga Classes in Burien
- Sunday @ Hot Feet Fitness
- 4 pm Power Vinyasa
- 5 pm Yin
- Monday @ Hot Feet Fitness
- 5 pm All Levels Yoga
- 6:30 pm Hatha
- 7:30 pm Yin
Yin-Fusion, January 18
Join Carrie for 75 minutes of slow flow and yin bliss at her personal home studio overlooking the Puget Sound. After class create your own tea from our tea bar and stay to chat and connect. Claim your spot here..
Just Breathe Retreat with LBJ Adventures
What is included:
- 7 Night’s accommodations
- Daily Seaside Yoga Classes
- Daily Guided Journaling Sessions
- Optional: 4 2-Tank Dive + 1 Night Dive with OR Open Water Dive Certification
- Mayan Ruin Tour
- Unlimited Beach Dives for certified divers
- Transportation around the Island for group activities
- Transportation to/from Airport or Ferry
- All Breakfast meals
- Post-Dive Afternoon Snacks
- Swag Bag
- Guides for all group activities
What is NOT included:
- Travel Insurance
- Dive Gear, Snorkeling Gear or Bicycle Rentals
- Lunch and Dinner
- Tips for Dive Masters and Hotel Staff
Weather: Cozumel is a tropical environment making the weather difficult to predict. Just as quickly as the weather turns rainy, it can become lovely and sunny. So be prepared for all types of weather conditions.
Prices start at $2350. Use code H2OYoga to Save 20%!
To reserve your spot, click here.
Samsarafest Yoga Festival
Samsarafest: I am excited to announce that I will be teaching my Mala Bead Workshop on Friday and Saturday at this amazing festival in March 2018 in Enumclaw, WA. More details coming soon.
Nov 1-4, 2018: Join me for a nourishing and balancing weekend in the PNW. Slow flow yoga + healthy food + campfires + time to just ‘be’.