As part of my Peace Project, I aim to spread the thought of Peace by giving away a one-of-a-kind Peace Mala to one of my blog followers!
I created this mala using 108 Sunset Dumortierite beads, hand-knotting each bead on durable beading cord and finished it off with a dyed red magnesite Peace Symbol. I chose Dumortierite for this project because some people believe this stone increases patience and intellectual capacity when worn. Magnesite is thought to relax and calm a person during meditation. Increased patience, intelligence and calmness are all attributes that lead to a more peaceful life.
Contest rules are simple:
- The Peace Mala sweepstake winner will be chosen at random from email subscribers to TravelingYogiBear.com. Click here and enter your email address under ‘Receive New Posts via Email’ to become an email subscriber.
- Drawing will be held on August 6, 2016 and winner will be notified via blog post!
- This sweepstake is valid only for US residents, age 18 and older.
- Retail value of this mala is $90. This offer is for the mala pictured, no cash will be given.
- Winner must respond and provide address within 7 days, or another winner will be chosen.
To view other Malas that I have available for sale, visit my Etsy store at Creating Clarity.
Questions? Please ask below!!