Packing my bags for Baptiste Level One training in Sedona, Arizona…
- Got my Yoga Journal and Shape magazines to catch up on while hanging out at the airport.
- Got my electrolytes to keep from perishing in the desert.
- Got my protein in the form of nuts and beef jerky.
- Got my dried fruit for healthy late-night snacking.
- Got my chocolate-covered espresso beans.
During my trip, I will be posting a lot of pics on Instagram and Facebook, so follow me on either to keep up on my travels real-time. I don’t think I will have time to write any blog posts until after I get back as the itinerary looks really full…