As I am preparing my last post for 2015, I took a look at my stats for the year and thought you may be interested in seeing them. In summary, so far this year I have:
- Got married
- Quit my job
- Re-opened my Etsy shop with a focus on Mala Beads
- Watched my beautiful daughter turn 16 (her username is coyco13)
- Went to more parades than I have previously seen in my entire lifetime (due to daughter listed above)
- Finished my RYT-200 Yoga Training
- Learned how to do a headstand
- Traveled to Cozumel, London, San Diego, San Juan Islands, Leavenworth, Puerto Vallarta, Las Vegas, Tokyo and Narita, Beijing, Sayulita, Puerto Vallarta again and Narita again
- Started TravelingYogiBear
- Learned how to Tweet and Instagram
- Will be celebrating the New Year (about 20 hours earlier than the US) over the South Pacific enroute to Koror, Palau.
It has been an exciting year for me, and I wanted to thank all of my readers and supporters!! 😘
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2015 annual report for TravelingYogiBear.
Here’s an excerpt:
A San Francisco cable car holds 60 people. This blog was viewed about 1,100 times in 2015. If it were a cable car, it would take about 18 trips to carry that many people.